I’m Thinkin Gray

Have you visited the Cote De Texas blog?  It is one of our favorites.  If you haven’t stopped by this lovely place, you just must.  She  featured the below pics in a recent post.  I completely fell in love. 

 image_thumb[10][1]

This pail gray linen couch is amazing.   

 

image_thumb29[1] 

This headboard is honestly the most beautiful one I’ve seen.  I love its shape and height.  It certainly gives this room a romantic feel, with a touch of Victorian thrown in.  I also love the chandelier and matching wall sconces. Perfection..

 

image_thumb[5][1]

                 

                        Love the curtains..

 image_thumb[17][1]

                                               This chest..  I think you GET it.

 

                                      darrylcartergrayowlViaMFAMB[1]

 

 

                                   graypaintbrush[1]

 

If you are thinking gray like me, one great blog to check out is  A PERFECT GRAY. Here, you will find all the gray inspiration you will ever need. 

grab some gray for your blog....

 

Have a great (Gray) week!!

 

 

Glitter & Bliss